Head of the Department of Sociological Research
A leading research company in Central Asia invites professional candidates to participate in the competition for the vacant position of Head of the Department of Sociological Research.
Work in the field of research (sociology, public opinion), for those who want to work in one of the leading research companies in Central Asia and discover new opportunities for professional growth and career.
We are in search of a leader with a high level of managerial competencies, ready to develop, coordinate and motivate a team.
A candidate for this position must have the following qualities and skills:
- At least 5 years of experience in marketing and/or sociological research.
- Excellent knowledge of quantitative and qualitative research methods.
- Knowledge of statistics and methods of statistical data analysis.
- Excellent knowledge of SPSS, Excel.
- Managerial experience.
- Good communication and negotiation skills.
- Skills of planning and time management.
- Skills in marketing and sales
- Experience in business processes
- Experience in development and sales of new research products.
- Ability to bring people together for collaboration (to captivate and unlock the potential of employees)
- Stress resistance
- Striving for high quality of work and services.
- Preparation of research project proposals
- Meetings and negotiations with customers
- Organization, coordination and monitoring of research projects
- Planning and control of the department
- Selection and evaluation of the work of the staff
- Participation in professional training program for the staff
- Development of a motivation system.
- Competitive salary
- Work with foreign and local clients, donor agencies
- Development of new products
- Opportunity for professional development
- Bonus for the performance of planned indicators
- Stable and dynamic work for the long term.
Interested candidates are requested to send their resumes at email@example.com.
For more detail, please text “M-Vector” at 0 772 669 686 (WhatsApp) or call +996 (312) 97–92–93, +996 (312) 97–92–94 or +996 555–770–980